Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 and Consulting Projects

I am looking forward to 2010 and thinking about ways to enhance this blog. I am involved in some consulting work that is yielding some quality info and research results.

On the residential side I have worked with a team to demonstrate that a LEED Platinum home with 3 bedrooms can be built for well under 200k in the St. Louis area. This has been accomplished by bidding out, in market rate conditions, an established and verified set of LEED Platinum plans.

Other work I'm doing is yielding results on the commercial side with holistic research into vct, vct alternatives and especially the maintenance and care of flooring that will have the least negative impact on IEQ/IAQ.

I will try to enhance this blog with more, on the ground, useful info from the trenches of my work in sustainability, the construction industry and the arts community.

Best of luck to all in the New Year!

Labels: , , ,